Our tours are designed to inform and educate all ages. We welcome senior groups, preschool classes, home-school groups and both public and private school children. Tours can be booked in person or by telephone at 270-781-5303 (Please call, due to possible scheduling conflicts – reservations can NOT be made by email or social media). 2019 School Tour dates are booked: September 19 – October 31.
The Fall Season Tours Include:
Guided Tour: Allow approx. 1-1/2 to 2 hours
- A hayride to the pumpkin patch
- Everyone who has paid for the tour gets to pick a P.I.E. pumpkin to take home
- A hayride to the Cornfield Maze (teachers please bring a whistle)
- An apple cider slush & a cookie for a treat
- A ten minute, child-friendly movie on growing apples and making apple cider
- Playtime in our Children’s Play Area including four 60 foot slides, tire maze, and The Goat Ranch petting area
- Pick an apple from the Orchard while available. Later in the season, when the Orchard is picked. students will be given an apple from the Apple Barn.
Cost is $6.00 per child, no charge for teachers and chaperones.
Senior groups or tour bus groups please call for a per person price.