Our tours are designed to inform and educate all ages. We welcome senior groups, preschool classes, home-school groups and both public and private school children. DATES ARE NOW FILLING UP. Please call 270-781-5303 to schedule your appointment . 2021 School Tour dates are booked: September 23 – October 29.
The Fall Season Tours Include:
Guided Tour: Allow approx. 1-1/2 to 2 hours
- A hayride to the pumpkin patch
- Everyone who has paid for the tour gets to pick a P.I.E. pumpkin to take home
- An apple cider slush & a cookie for a treat (If children have nut allergies we recommend bringing your own snack.)
- Playtime in our Children’s Play Area including four 60 foot slides, tire maze, and The Goat Ranch petting area
- Pick an apple from the Orchard while available. Later in the season, when the Orchard is picked. students will be given an apple from the Apple Barn.
Cost is $8.00 per child, no charge for teachers and 1 chaperone per child. There is a $4 charge for additional adults.
Recommendations for Teachers:
- Please arrive promptly for tour.
- Allow enough time before tour for check-in and restroom
- Bring a marker to put names on pumpkins.
Senior groups or tour bus groups please call for a per person price.
School Tour Appointment Information | Call 270-781-5303
Tours are available Tuesday through Friday – September 23 through October 29
A class consists of a minimum of 15 children and a maximum of 25. We can book 2 classes per 1/2 hour period.
The times available are: 9am | 9:30am | 10am | 10:30am | 11am | 11:30am