Our tours are designed to inform and educate all ages. We welcome senior groups, preschool classes, home-school groups and both public and private school children. Tours can be booked in person or by telephone at 270-781-5303 (Please call, due to possible scheduling conflicts – reservations can NOT be made by email or social media).
2020 School Tour dates are booked on Tuesday & Wednesdays:
Sept 29 & 30
Oct 6 & 7
Oct 13 & 14
Oct 20 & 21
Oct 27 & 28
The Fall Season Tours Include:
Guided Tour: Allow approx. 1-1/2 to 2 hours
- A hayride to the pumpkin patch (Masks are required)
- Everyone who has paid for the tour gets to pick a P.I.E. pumpkin to take home
- A hayride to the Cornfield Maze (teachers please bring a whistle)
- A ten minute, child-friendly movie on growing apples and making apple cider
- Playtime in our Children’s Play Area including four 60 foot slides, tire maze, and The Goat Ranch petting area
- Pick an apple from the Orchard while available. Later in the season, when the Orchard is picked. students will be given an apple from the Apple Barn.
Cost is $8.00 per child, no charge for teachers and chaperones.
The Jackson’s Orchard Apple Kitchen will be open serving apple cider, ice cream, pies and sandwiches. Food not included in the tour.
Senior groups or tour bus groups please call for a per person price.