It’s time once again for our annual Run For The Rose(Bush)s Event!
Pick the winning horse for the Kentucky Derby and you could win your choice of any rose bush we have in stock.
Like, Comment & Share/Retweet – go to our FB or Twitter page post and follow the 3 steps to make your pick – then watch and enjoy this day when everyone is a Kentuckian!
The rules are pretty simple:
1. Like the “Run For The Rose(bush)s” Post
2. Comment. Post the name of your chosen horse for the 2019 Derby winner by 5pm CST Sat, May 4, 2019 in the comments section.
3. Click on the Share/Retweet button of the post to share it to your page.
4. Post just one pick per person.
5. A drawing will be held among the persons picking the winning Derby horse for your choice of any in-stock Rose Bush.
6. Winners will be announced on all social media platforms
7. Winning Rose Bush (all prizes) must be picked up in person at Jackson’s Orchard no later than Memorial Day of this season.