Monday, Oct 7 – Friday, Oct 11 we will have the following available.
MONDAY – Due to overnight rain the hayride will not be running on Monday. It will resume on Tuesday. This also affects the Pick-Your-Own Apples as well.
Come on out to the farm during fall break week. While your children are out of school we will be having a scaled back Pumpkin Festival offering just for you (hours 9am-4pm). This week only you can enjoy your choice of:
- A hayride to the pumpkin patch, corn maze & u-pick apples. Hayride hours: 9am-4pm ($4 /children 3 & under FREE)
- Previously scheduled school tours will get first priority on the hayride but you should have plenty of opportunity to grab a wagon ride!
- Pick-Your-Own Apples, for an additional charge you & your family can pick your own apples. You must ride the hayride in and out of the orchard to participate but it creates an additional opportunity for a family adventure! We’ll give you a peck bag which you can fill up for $15 or simply pick a few at $2/pound.
- Pony Rides
- Wood crafts (starting at $1)
- Petting Zoo ($2 each includes 1 cup of feed)
- Playground ($3 each ages 4-21, good for the entire day)
- Concession Stand
- Apple Barn
No admission fees, No Parking fees but please remember no pets.
Come join us!