The Jackson’s Orchard Scarecrow Field is a perfect & free way for your favorite organization to fundraise this fall. Create a scarecrow-themed display in our Scarecrow Field and then get your friends to come vote. First place gets $1,000, second $750 and third $500.
Only the first 20 organizations to respond will receive a spot so hurry!
- Each organization will create their own scarecrow-themed display representing their organization.
- Display needs to be sturdy, weather-proof, and family-friendly for all ages!
- Display will be set up in an area 8 x 6 feet wide.
- Each organization will provide your own props.
- Organizations can set-up their display on the following days: 12th, 13th, or 16th from 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Display will be set up each weekend of Pumpkin Festival from September 19th – October 25th for all spectators to view and vote on.
- Winners will be announced on October 31st and a member of each organization needs to be present to pick up their reward.
Please contact Bethany or David Christian if you are interested in participating or have any further questions!