Our tours are designed to inform and educate all ages. We welcome senior groups, preschool classes, home-school groups and both public and private school children. Tours can be booked in person or by telephone at 270-781-5303 (Please call, due to possible scheduling conflicts reservations can not be made by email). 2016 tour dates are booked between Sept 19 and Oct 31.
The Fall Season Tours Include:
- A hayride to the pumpkin patch
- Everyone who has paid for the tour gets to pick a P.I.E. pumpkin to take home
- A hayride to the Cornfield Maze (teachers please bring a whistle)
- An apple cider slush and a sugar cookie for a treat
- A ten minute, child-friendly movie on growing apples and making apple cider
- Playtime in our Children’s Play Area including four 60 foot slides, tire maze, and The Goat Ranch petting area
- A walk into the apple orchard where each student gets to pick their very own apple to take home
Cost is $5.00 per child, no charge for teachers and chaperones.
- Teacher determines time and activities
- Each child gets an apple
Cost is $1.00 per child, no charge for teachers and chaperones.
Senior groups or tour bus groups please call for a per person price.