Now Open for the 2018 Season!
In the barn this week: Fresh picked Strawberries & Tomatoes + new crop Honey!
The shelves are stocked with your favorites:
- Jams, Jellies, Preserves, Butters & Marmalades (including some sugar-free options)
- Dressings, Relishes, Salsas, Sauces & Syrup
- Basket Bounty Soups & Dips Dry Mixes Plus Breakfast & Desserts
- Pickled Vegetables & Jarred Desserts
- Kentucky Mountain Coffee
- Fresh Frozen Apple Cider from last season
The greenhouse is full with:
- Hanging Baskets & Ferns
- Bedding plants, vegetable plants, annuals & perennials
- Our orchard-quality apple, peach, plum & cherry fruit trees ($19.95 each)
- Granny Smith
- Golden Delicious
- Flaming Fury
- Coral Star
- Rich May
- Rising Star
- Sweet Cherry
- Sour Cherry
- Stanley Plum
- Berry Bushes
- Black Raspberry
- Rose Bushes
- Potting soil & garden chemicals
- Metal & Concrete Yard Decor
We look forward to your visit. Give us a call if you have any questions: 270.781.5303
As always, check-in on our social media channels for current specials or events.
Check out our new T-Shirt of the Month & Watch for our homemade Jackson’s Orchard monthly shippable gift box
Current hours are 8am-6pm Monday-Saturday, Closed on Sunday.
Got other questions? Tap this link to our FAQ page for answers to questions like:
Are you open during the week? What are your hours? What does it cost to get it? What can I do during the week? May I bring my pet? What about a service animal?