It’s time for our annual “Run For The Rose (Bushes)” Kentucky Derby Contest . . . Pick the winner of the 2017 Kentucky Derby and you could win a rose bush of your choice!
The first Saturday in May is important to all Kentuckians when all the world looks in at Churchill Downs in Louisville for the “Run for the Roses!” Enjoy it with us and maybe even take home a prize of your own.
Also, in honor of Derby Week we’ll give you 10% off your Rose Bush purchase. We’ve also got Spearmint & Peppermint plants to help you grow your own Julips (10% off too!). That’s Derby Week only May 1-May 6, 2015.
To make your “Run For The Rose(bushes)” claim, visit our Facebook page and follow the rules below-
1. Like the “Run For The Rose(bush)s” Post
2. Comment. Post the name of your chosen horse for the 2017 Derby winner by 5pm CST Sat, May 6, 2017 in the comments below.
3. Click on the Share button of the post to share it to your page.
4. Post just one pick per person.
5. A drawing will be held among the persons picking the winning Derby horse for your choice of an in-stock Rose Bush.
6. Winners will be announced on all social media platforms
7. Winning Rose Bush must be picked up in person at Jackson’s Orchard no later than Memorial Day, May 29, 2017.