The month of October brings lots of excitement to the Orchard. With Halloween approaching, the color is Orange! You’ll find family fun every weekend for the five weekends before Halloween. That means Wagon Rides to the Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze, Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins, Pick-Your-Own Apples, Petting Zoo, Pony Rides, Straw Castle, Face & Hair Painting, Moonwalk, Sand Art, Woodcrafts, The Goat Ranch, and The Cider Slider, our Children’s Slide. Not to mention all the Great Food including the Jackson’s Orchard Hot Dog Cart! Did we mention Caramel Apples?
2017 Pumpkin Festival – 5 Fall Weekends
Beginning Saturday, September 29 & Sunday, September 30 then every weekend through the end of October. Oct 6 & 7, Oct 13 & 14, Oct 20 & 21 and Oct 27 & 28.
Hours: Saturdays 8am-6pm, Sundays 1pm-6pm
Location: Jackson’s Orchard is located on 1280 Slim Island Rd, Bowling Green, Kentucky This link connects to google maps
• Pick-Your-Own Apples, for an additional charge you & your family can pick your own apples. You must ride the hayride in and out of the orchard to participate but it creates an additional opportunity for a family adventure! We’ll give you a peck bag which you can fill up for $15 or simply pick a few at $2/pound.
• Hayrides to the Corn Maze, the Pumpkin Patch, Apple Picking: $3 / children 4 & under FREE
• Children’s Playground: $3 each ages 4-18, good for the entire day
• Petting Zoo: $2 each includes 1 cup of feed
• Pony Rides: $4 each
• Moonwalk, Face Painting or Hair Painting: $2
• Sand Art & Woodcrafts: Price varies starting at $1
No admission fees, No parking fees.
Unfortunately we can no longer allow pets at the Orchard.
You’re always welcome to just come sit and enjoy fall!
2016 | Pumpkin pricing ranges from $1.25 to $12. Mini pumpkin gourds – $1.25 | PIE pumpkins $2.50 | Jack-o-lantern type pumpkins $6-$12 according to size. The pumpkin patch has $2.50 & $6 pumpkins.
(Due to vendor increases some prices occasionally may be subject to change.)